DeepMind Scholarships - Department of Life Sciences
Postgraduate taught, Master's research
Full tuition fees and a stipend of £21,241 per annum plus allowances (£2200 p.a. for travel & £1,700 p.a. for equipment)
Number of awards
Tuition fee status
Mode of study
Available to applicants in the following departments
- Life Sciences
Eligibility criteriaTo be eligible for the scholarships in the Department of Life Sciences, candidates must:
- Possess a Home fee status (applicants with Overseas fee status are not eligible for the scholarships in the Department of Life Sciences)
- Have an offer of admission for MSc Applied Biosciences & Biotechnology, MSc Bioinformatics & Theoretical System Biology or MRes Systems & Synthetic Biology by 11:59 pm (UK local time), Friday, 12 May 2023
- Be of an underrepresented minority ethnicity (with regard to the courses within the Department of Life Sciences)
- Be available to commence your academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in October 2023
Please note: This scholarship is not available to continuing students.
Course specific information
- MSc Applied Biosciences & Biotechnology
- MSc Bioinformatics & Theoretical System Biology
- MRes Systems & Synthetic Biology
Application processApplication process
Stage 1: Apply for a one of the eligible master's degree courses at Imperial College London
You must apply for one of the eligible master’s degree through the standard College application procedure as soon as possible and have an offer of admission by the deadline of 11:59 pm (UK local time), Friday, 12 May 2023.
Stage 2: Offer holders will be invited to apply for the scholarship
During the week commencing 22 May 2023, applicants who have an offer of admission will be contacted via email with scholarship information and asked to complete a DeepMind Scholarship application form in order to apply for the scholarship.
The application deadline will be 11:59pm (UK time) Sunday 18 June 2023.
Outcome of the Award
The successful candidate will be notified by email no later than 31 July 2023.
This award is for students starting in the academic year 2023-24 and cannot be deferred. All scholarships are awarded subject to students accepting award Terms and Conditions.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.