Grundy Educational Trust
Postgraduate taught, Master's research
Between £1,200 and £4,800 depending on financial need
Number of awards
Tuition fee status
Mode of study
Available to applicants in the following departments
- Brain Sciences
- Centre for Environmental Policy
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Immunology and Inflammation
- Infectious Disease
- Institute of Clinical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- National Heart and Lung Institute
- School of Public Health
- Surgery and Cancer
Eligibility criteriaTo be considered for this scholarship you must:
- Have been assessed as Home fee status
- Be available to commence your academic studies by the start of the 2023-24 academic year in October 2023
- Have received an offer of admission to study for a one-year full-time MSc or MRes degree in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine or Faculty of Natural Sciences at Imperial College London by 11:59 pm (UK local time), Thursday 30 March 2023.
Please note: This scholarship is not available to continuing students.
Application processHow to apply
Stage 1: Apply for a one of the eligible master's degree courses at Imperial College London.
You must submit an application for one of the eligible master’s degree through the standard College application procedure as soon as possible and have an offer of admission by the deadline of 11:59 pm (UK local time), Thursday 30 March 2023.
Stage 2: Apply for the Scholarship by 11:59 pm (UK local time), Tuesday 28 March 2023
Value and Number of Awards
The awards range from £1,200 to £4,800. There are up to 5 awards.
Outcome of the Award
The successful candidates will be notified by email no later than 30 June 2023. If you have not heard from us by this date, please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application.
The successful scholars may be expected to meet informally with the donors on occasions, participate in events surrounding this scholarship, or be required to submit a short statement of progress that will be shared with the donors.
This award is for students starting in the academic year 2023-24 and cannot be deferred. All scholarships are awarded subject to students accepting award Terms and Conditions.
If you have any queries regarding this scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.