Getting a loan via a private lender such as a bank, rather than the federal government, is option that you may choose to use.

We cannot make any recommendations on any particular private lenders specifically, but if you apply for a private loan, we can certifiy it.

We will work with all private lenders as long as they are happy to issue loans to our students.

To certify a loan, you will need to:

  1. complete the relevant cost of attendance (COA) spreadsheet:
  2. submit this to the Student Financial Support team (, stating that you wish to apply for a private loan