If you require a student visa to study in the UK, you will need a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from us for your visa appointment.

You will not need to request a CAS. We will generate a CAS when you are eligible to receive one. To receive a CAS:

  1. You will need to have met all of the conditions of your offer (have an unconditional-firm status).
  2. You will need to have indicated that you require a Tier-4/Student-route visa.
  3. You will need to have provided us with a colour copy of the passport that you intend to make your visa application with. This will need to be uploaded on your MyImperial portal.
  4. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have completed/submitted the minors' declaration.

Please ensure that you allow enough time to meet your conditions and apply for a visa before the start date of your programme of study.

Please note that we will normally only issue your CAS 5 months before the start of your programme.

For advice on completing your Visa application once your CAS has been issued, please visit the International Student Support team webpages.