Student in her room in halls

All registered students are insured against death or injury while engaged in College activities, under a group policy held by the College.

The College can accept no liability for theft of, or damage to, students’ personal belongings. You are advised not to bring items of substantial value to the College and should make your own arrangements for insuring your property if necessary.

If you live in Imperial College halls of residence, your property is insured under an Endsleigh block policy, full details of which are available by emailing

For general queries about the College’s insurance arrangements, please contact the Insurance Officer, Finance Division, Level 1, Faculty Building, South Kensington Campus, telephone +44 (0)20 7594 8666 or email