A growing number of external organisations offer scholarships, helping you successfully complete your studies.
Our scholarships search tool
Search all the scholarships that we administer in one place.
External scholarships and awards
- Scholarship search engines that you can use to help find an award for you
- External funding organisations that offer who provide funding opportunities
Scholarship search engines
External funding organisations
Tips for applying
- Research in advance: Look at opportunities at least a year before your studies start. This gives you the widest range of options. You’ll also have more time to spend improving and tailoring your applications.
- Find your referees: Identify suitable referees who can vouch for your qualities with authority. Having them ready helps you apply early.
- Apply for lots of opportunities: Apply for as many opportunities as possible, if you are eligible for them. This gives you the best chance of securing funding.
- Apply early: Applications often close in the year before your course starts. Some awards are even given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Have a backup plan: Scholarships are highly competitive, so there is always a chance that your applications won’t be successful. Make sure you look for other sources of funding in advance.