The Fulbright–Imperial Scholarship is awarded to academically outstanding scholars in Science, Medicine or Engineering with a clear set of objectives for the Fulbright year at Imperial College.
To be considered for the Fulbright–Imperial Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a US citizen resident anywhere except the United Kingdom (UK)
- Hold or expect to receive a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent professional training or experience) in a relevant area before departure to the UK
- Have applied for a postgraduate one year programme to start in October 2020
How to apply
Applications should be made directly to the Fulbright Commission through their website.
Applications for 2019-20 are now open. The deadline to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship 2020-21 is 8 October 2019.
What the Scholarship includes
- Full tuition fee waiver from Imperial College London
- £14,900 as a contribution towards general maintenance costs while in the UK, including accommodation, travel and subsistence.