The Fulbright–Imperial Scholarship is awarded to academically outstanding scholars in Science, Medicine or Engineering with a clear set of objectives for the Fulbright year at Imperial College.
To be considered for the Fulbright–Imperial Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a US citizen resident anywhere except the United Kingdom (UK)
- Hold or expect to receive a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent professional training or experience) in a relevant area before departure to the UK
- Have applied for a postgraduate one year Science, Engineering or non-clinical Medical programme to start in October 2023
How to apply
The 2023-2024 competition is now open.
Applications should be made directly to the Fulbright Commission through their website.
The Deadline for applications is Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 5pm Eastern Time.
What the Scholarship includes
- Full tuition fee waiver from Imperial College London
- £17,609 as a contribution towards general maintenance costs while in the UK, including accommodation, travel and subsistence.