Imperial Marshall Scholarship
Imperial Marshall Scholarships are awarded to American students, wishing to undertake a postgraduate course at United Kingdom (UK) universities. Imperial Marshall Scholarships are awarded to scholars with a high academic ability and excellence future leadership prospects, from across the United States. The Imperial Marshall Scholarships are a full award and given to students to undertake any postgraduate programme.
Applications for 2019 are now open.
To be considered for Imperial Marshall Scholarships you must:
- be a United States citizen
- hold a first degree from an accredited four-year college or university in the United States
- hold a minimum GPA of 3.7 at the time of application
- have graduated from your undergraduate college or university after April 2016
- must not have studied for, or hold a degree or degree-equivalent qualification from a British University
- must not have studied for GCSEs or A Levels taken at school in the UK
How to apply
Prospective students should apply directly via the Marshall website. You will need to create an account and submit your application electronically.
What the Scholarship includes
The scholarship is a full scholarship which covers:
- University fees
- Cost of living expenses
- Thesis, annual book grant and research grants
- Daily travel grants
If you have any questions about the programme, please contact the Student Financial Support Team.
For information on the Imperial Marshall Scholarships programme, please refer to The Marshall Scholarships webpage.