Eligibility & How to Apply
Student Programme Partner (SPP) opportunities will become available on an annual basis and only one SPP will be recruited to each of the ten programme areas.
- The scheme is open to Doctoral Level students only (students approaching their final year are required to have one full year of funding left as of the 1st of July 2020)
- Students wishing to apply must have permission from their supervisors prior to applying for the role
- Students interested in applying for the Master's Student Programme Leader opportunity must have a Master’s degree from either Imperial or another institution
- All Student Programme Partners will be expected to have completed the Graduate School’s core GTAP course requirement,
- Previous teaching experience is required - at least a term’s experience of GTA work (or equivalent experience)
- A demonstrable interest in the programme you are applying to.
All applicants will be required to write a short 250 word statement in support of their application. The additional information included here will form the basis of the informal interview with the Programme Lead).
N.B.: SPPs should not apply to more than two programmes.
Please note that the application deadline has been extended until midday on Friday 12th of June 2020 - In order to apply, please click on the following link and complete the online form.