Planning & Evaluating Engagement
- Monday 27 June 2022
14:00-16:00, South Kensington Campus (In-person teaching)
This lively workshop will help you to plan your public engagement activities, assess your success, and reveal the areas that may need fine-tuning. The session will be an opportunity to identify and refine your aims for public engagement activities and understand what success looks like for your project. Together we will discuss what you might focus on in your evaluation and explore a range of creative and effective methods and approaches to gather feedback. You will discover the value of evaluation, and how evaluation can be enjoyable for you and your public participants.
On completion of this workshop you will be able to:
- Develop aims and objectives for your current or future engagement activities
- Understand why, and when, you might conduct evaluation
- Identify the data you need to know or the evaluation questions that you need to focus on
- Effectively select appropriate evaluation methods from a broad range of possibilities
- Recognise the principles for conducting high-quality evaluation, that participants enjoy doing
How to Book
Please select a date and book on via Inkpath using your Imperial Single-Sign-On.