Campus visits for university groups
Due to the changing situation with Coronavirus COVID-19 we have made the difficult decision to cancel all College events until 20 April 2020. Our first priority is the well-being of our staff, students and visitors during this difficult time. We are monitoring the situation and Government advice and will update this webpage as soon as we have further information regarding future tours. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Group visits to our South Kensington Campus are organised by our Student Recruitment team. These are available from Monday to Friday between 9.30 and 17.00.
Visits for a presentation and campus tour
A visit to the campus, including a presentation, lasts approximately two hours and may include:
- A tour of the campus with current Imperial students
- A tour of subject specific facilities i.e. laboratories (subject to availability)
- Presentation by a member of the Student Recruitment team
Please click on the link to view the presentations online (recorded August 2014)
- Introduction to Imperial presentation (Postgraduate version)
- Student Life
Campus tour visits
A campus tour visit will last approximately one hour and will include some key campus locations, including Imperial College Union, the gym and the library.
These tours will be led by current Imperial students and will be conducted in English.
How to book a visit
To book a visit for a school/college or university group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Possible date and time of visit
- Name of university
- Number of students/teachers in the group
- Age range of students
- Qualifications currently studied by the students
- If a presentation is required
- Please indicate the subject areas that the students are interested in: Natural Sciences, Engineering, Medicine and/or Business
A member of staff will then contact you to discuss the visit.
Please note that visits are subject to availability of staff and there may be times that a visit cannot be offered on the date/time required. If the Student Recruitment team is unable to offer a visit when required, alternative dates and times may be offered.