Whether you qualify to pay the 'home' or 'overseas' rate of tuition at Imperial depends on your fee status.

We assess your fee status after you apply to the College. We make our assessment based on UK government regulations and guidance.

EU, EEA and Swiss nationals

Following the UK's decision to leave the European Union, EU, other EEA and Swiss nationals are no longer be eligible for home tuition fees or 'home' undergraduate financial support from Student Finance England.

EU nationals who are ‘settled’ or ‘pre-settled’ in the UK will remain eligible for home tuition fees provided they meet particular residency requirements and other qualifying conditions of the relevant framework of eligibility.