Timetabling Dashboard FAQ
The purpose of the Timetabling Dashboard is to make specific information regarding staff and students' timetabling publication and set up available and visible in an accessible and central location.
Using the Timetabling Dashboard
I can use the Dashboard to...
- Check your own details are correct
- Check which publication tools you are set up for. Request other options if needed.
- Find your iCalandar Subscription Link
I can log in...
Log in using your own College username and password.
I am both a Staff and a Student...
If you are both a Staff Member and Student in Celcat - the timetabling software (you are receiving a Staff and a Student timetable), you will see both of your records, which might be set up differently according to your requirements.
Timetabling Dashboard 2
My connection section shows...
1. First accessed iCalendar data
2. Last iCalendar link requested
3. Last iCalendar data pulled
4. Last browser used by iCalendar
5. The date SOV last updated record and the Date CELCAT last updated
If the date for the last iCalendar data pull is not recent, this might indicate your timetable is not synchronising correctly.
I can't log into Dashboard...
This might mean you have not yet been uploaded into the timetabling system, or your department has not yet released your timetable.
Timetabling Dashboard is updated at 12.35 am and 13.05 pm. If your record has been loaded into the system in the morning, it won't be visible to you via the Timetabling Dashboard until after 13.05 pm the same day. Please wait until after this time, and if you are still unable to log in, contact your Department