Prince's Gardens offers four-star visitor accommodation in central London from July to September each year. Located adjacent to Exhibition Road, Prince's Gardens is less than a five-minute walk to the V&A, Natural History and Science Museums, Hyde Park and the Royal Albert Hall, making it a great value choice for those visiting London's cultural attractions.
Prince's Gardens offers a range of single, twin and double bedrooms all with en-suite bathroom facilities. Guests are also able to enjoy a full English or continental buffet-style breakfast, and use of the on-site gym and swimming pool at Ethos.
Room types at Prince's Gardens
Classic single en-suite
Room with one single bed and en-suite bathroom.
Classic double en-suite
Modern room with one double bed and en-suite bathroom.
Classic twin en-suite
Room with two single beds and en-suite bathroom.
Features and facilities
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi (Sky Cloud)
- Linen (sheets, pillow, blanket) and towels
- Complimentary toiletries
- Breakfast available as an upgrade (served in the Sherfield Building, a three-minute walk). Breakfast must be booked at time of booking, it cannot be added on arrival. Kitchens are not available in Beit Hall.
- Use of the swimming pool and gym facilities at the Ethos Sports Centre
- Common room/TV lounge
- Games room
- Sky Wi-Fi in all common areas
- Non-smoking residence
- Fully equipped laundry facilities on site
- Secure swipe card access
- 24-hour front entrance CCTV
- 24-hour reception
- Luggage storage (under the supervision of desk staff but not in a locked room)
Prince’s Gardens is ideally located next to the main campus and local attractions including the Victoria and Albert, Science and Natural History Museums
Prince's Garden is just a five-minute walk to the Royal Albert Hall
En-suite double bedroom
Twin bedroom with en-suite facilities
All rooms are quipped with toiletries, linen and towels