Food and drink
White City Campus
- There is a branch of Benugo, the popular café and restaurant chain, at the Translation and Innovation Hub (I-HUB). It serves barista-style coffee and fresh sandwiches, as well as larger dishes.
- The Invention Room Café serves food and hot snacks, with discounts for Imperial staff and students (opening hours).
- The MSRH Café in the Molecular Sciences Research Hub serves a range of lunch options, sandwiches, snacks and hot drinks (opening hours).
- The Wolfson café and restaurant offers a selection of hot and cold lunch items including jacket potatoes, salads and a deli bar, with discounts for Imperial staff and students.
White City Place
On the other side of Wood Lane,White City Place has shops, cafés and restaurants, including:
- The Butterscotch Bakery cake shop
- The Athenian, serving Greek food and craft beer
- Coco di Mama
- Herman ze German, serving schnitzel and German beer
- Waka, a Japanese-Peruvian restaurant
- Tesco Express supermarket
- Oliver Bonas
The redeveloped Television Centre has a variety of cafés and restaurants:
- Homeslice, an innovative pizzeria
- The Allis, part of White City House, which has a lounge and bar with an outdoor terrace, and serves food and drink all day and in the evening
- Kricket, serving classic Indian food cooked with seasonal British ingredients
- Endo, a high-end 16-seat sushi restaurant – booking essential
- Pavilion, a new restaurant and bar serving a variety of pub food
- Balans Soho Society, an all-day restaurant
- Franco Manca, serving distinctive Neapolitan sourdough pizzas
- Maple, a cocktail bar which serves modern European food
- The Meat Co., serving the best steaks from around the world
- and many of London’s best-value chain restaurants including Bill’s, Itsu, Leon, Le Pain Quotidien, Wahaca, Ping Pong, Wagamama, Busaba Eathai, Byron and Nando’s.