Food and drink
White City Campus
- Benugo, the popular café and restaurant chain is based at the Translation and Innovation Hub (I-HUB). It serves barista-style coffee and fresh sandwiches, as well as larger dishes.
- The Invention Rooms Café offers cold lunch items and self-serve hot drinks with discounts for Imperial staff and students.
- The MSRH Café in the Molecular Sciences Research Hub serves a range of lunch options, sandwiches, snacks and hot drinks (opening hours).
The Scale Space's Café Scale Space The Hive is now open. Located on the ground floor of Scale Space, it is the new local hub where you can find delicious coffee, a tasty breakfast and lunch menu, and relax in a cosy seating area.
- The Wolfson Restaurant offers a selection of hot and cold lunch items including jacket potatoes, salads and a deli bar, with discounts for Imperial staff and students.
White City Place
On the other side of Wood Lane, White City Place has shops, cafés and restaurants, including:
- The Butterscotch Bakery cake shop
- The Athenian, serving Greek food and craft beer
- Coco di Mama
- Waka, a Japanese-Peruvian restaurant
- Tesco Express supermarket
Television Centre has a variety of cafés and restaurants:
- Homeslice, an innovative pizzeria
- BlueBird Café, perfect for everything from power breakfasts to leisurely elevenses, working lunches and evening cocktails
- Kricket, serving classic Indian food cooked with seasonal British ingredients
- Endo, a high-end 16-seat sushi restaurant – booking essential
- Pavilion, a new restaurant and bar serving a variety of pub food
- Balans Soho Society, an all-day restaurant
- Franco Manca, serving distinctive Neapolitan sourdough pizzas
- Maple, a cocktail bar which serves modern European food
- The Meat Co., serving the best steaks from around the world
- and many of London’s best-value chain restaurants including Bill’s, Itsu, Leon, Le Pain Quotidien, Wahaca, Ping Pong, Wagamama, Busaba Eathai, Byron and Nando’s.