Brickfields Hall is a community venue located on Shinfield Street, to the north of the White City Campus.
It is a bright and flexible event space available to hire for range of community, campus and private events and activities
Equipment and facilities
- Capacity for 60 people
- Stackable chairs and tables
- Fully serviced kitchenette
- Accessible toilet
- Wheelchair accessible
The hall is managed by GradPad Reception team on behalf of Imperial College London.
If you are interested in hiring Brickfields Hall for a community or a private event, please contact UPP’s Gradpad reception team. You will need to provide the following information:
- Dates and times requested
- Brief description of the event
- Your home address
- Your contact number
- Organisation details (if applicable)
Telephone: 020 8746 1423
Please see the hiring agreement for conditions of hire.
- Community events: The hall can be booked free of charge for community events serving local residents living in the immediate vicinity of the hall including: Eynham Road, Nascot Street, Caverswall Street, Shinfield Street, Glenroy Street, Women’s Pioneer Housing and the section of Wood Lane north of the A40.
- General private hire: The hall is available to hire for £30 an hour for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Private hire by local residents: Local residents living in the areas listed above are eligible for a 50% discount on private hire bookings.
The Hall is available to hire all year round at the following times:
- Monday to Friday 9.00 to 21.00
- Saturday and Sunday 10.00 to 18.00
The Hall is not available for use on public holidays.
Address: Brickfields Hall, Shinfield Street, W12 0HN