Woodward Community Hub
Woodward Community Hub hosting the Park Royal Design District
Located in nearby North Acton, the Woodward Community Hub sits within the College's modern Woodward Buildings hall of residence complex.
The purpose-built, flexible event space is available to hire for members of the local community, private events, activities and meetings.
Equipment and facilities
- Capacity for 60 people
- Stackable chairs and tables
- Fully serviced kitchenette
- Accessible toilet
- Wheelchair accessible
There are no audiovisual facilities available at the Community Hub.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to set up the room to their required layout and return to original arrangement and condition. Basic cleaning equipment shall be provided. Professional cleaning can be arranged at an additional charge.
The hall is managed by the College's Events team in coordination with the Residential Services team at Woodward Buildings.
If you are interested in hiring the Community Hub for a community or a private event, you can email email@example.com. You will need to provide the following information:
- Dates and times requested
- Brief description of the event
- Your home address
- Your contact number
- Organisation details (if applicable)
- Community events: Certain local community groups are entitled to use the Community Hub for free or for a discounted rate – please enquire to find out if your group qualifies.
- General private hire: The Community Hub is available to hire for £30 an hour for a minimum of 3 hours.
The Community Hub is available to hire all year round at the following times:
- Monday to Friday 9.00 to 21.00
- Saturday and Sunday 10.00 to 18.00
The Hall is not available for use on public holidays or during College closure periods.
Address: Woodward Buildings Community Hub, Victoria Road, W3 6BL
The entrance to the Community Hub is a short walk away from the main entrance to Woodward Buildings, located next to iGym.