Student Support Services
Winter opening hours
December 2023 opening hours:
- 6 December – 9.30am - 4.30pm
- 7 December – 9.45am - 4.30pm
- 8 December – 9.30am - 3.15pm
- 11 December – 9.45am - 4.30 pm
- 12 December – 9.30am - 1.15pm
- 13 December – 9.30am - 2.45pm
- 14 December – 9.30am - 4.30pm
- 15 December – 9.30am - 3.15pm
- 18 – 20 December – 9.30-4.30pm
- 21 December – 9am - 12pm
- 22 December – 9am – 2pm
We are closed 23rd December – 7th January,
Re-opening at 9.30am on 8th January.
Located in the West-side of the Sir Michael Uren Building- the Nose Cone, the Student Support Services provides a dedicated space where Imperial students can access information on a variety of support services whilst working and living at the White City Campus.
Student Hub staff are available in the space to support with general student enquiries on weekdays (excluding bank holidays and College closures) normally between 10am-12.30pm and 1.30pm-4pm (please see reduced December 2023 and January 2024 hours on side bar).
More information on Student Hub services can be found on the Student Hub page.
The College's remote library lockers for picking up or returning library books is located in the front lobby of the space. For more information visit the Imperial Library Services White City page.
Events and services for students are advertised on the Student Hub bulletin board located in the Nose Cone.
For information on the College's Student Support Services - please see links below:
- Student Counselling and Mental Health Advisory Service
- Disabilities Advisory Service
- Careers Service
- Student Accommodation Office
- Imperial College Union
- Centre for Academic English
- Student Support Zone