Located at the ground level of Eighty-Eight Wood Lane, this flexible social space is available to Imperial staff and students between 08.00–22.00 Monday to Friday.
These facilities have been designed with casual study and social activities in mind. The space, including two meeting rooms, can be reserved through the Support Services Coordinator based opposite in the Student Support Services building.
Study area with soft seating, large study table and vending machines
Soft seating area in the main study area
Long shared study table with power sockets
Flexible space with moveable seating and tables, and room partition which can be opened for your activity.
Multi-use area with TV screen with integrated streaming and speakers
Two meeting rooms available to book for your use. Choose between a cosy 2-person room or the larger room which ca hold 6-8 people.
These facilities have:
- TV screen with integrated streaming and speakers
- Large flexible space with smaller pedestal tables that can be stored away for group activities
- Study and collaboration spaces with large shared desk seating, modular seating and sofas
- Meeting rooms with AV capability. These are tucked away at the back and can be reserved through the Support Services Coordinator.
- Vending machines and water cooler
The space is secured with swipe access and the area is fully accessible with two unisex toilets.