Director of Communications
The Director of Communications leads the Communications division, including media relations, research communications, strategic communications, and overseeing internal and community communications, digital communications, design and editorial, photography, video and social media.
The College has established a Search Committee to work with a search firm, Perrett Laver, to recruit the next Director of Communications. The membership of the Search Committee is:
- Professor Alice P. Gast, President
- Francisco Veloso, Dean of the Imperial College Business School
- Michael Murphy, Vice-President (Advancement)
- Jane Neary, Director of Campus Services
- Azra Ghani, Chair in Infectious Disease Epidemiology
- Daniel Sprawson, Head of Digital
- Michael Booth, Head of Design and Editorial
- Rob Farace, Head of Recruitment and Progression
- Kathryn Dady, Events and Administration Coordinator (Office of the President)
The post is currently under recruitment.
Please contact Kate Hunter, Joint Head, UK Higher Education at Perrett Laver - email@example.com.