Advancement Operations and Administration provides the systems and support needed to underpin an effective, targeted advancement programme.
There are five teams within Advancement Operations and Administration:
- Events – connecting with friends, stakeholders and new audiences
- Business Administration – operational support
- Data and Insight – database management and reporting
- Gift Administration and Accounting – processing and acknowledging donations
- Supporter Engagement – donor recognition, events and communications
The team is headed by Zoë Punaks, Director of Advancement Operations and Administration. The Events team is located in the Faculty Building (Level 1), with all other teams based in the Sherfield Building, Level 5 Mezzanine.