Advancement Operations and Administration provides the systems and support needed to underpin an effective, targeted advancement programme.
There are six teams within Advancement Operations and Administration:
- Business Administration – operational support
- Data and Insight – database management and reporting
- Gift Administration and Accounting – processing and acknowledging donations
- Institutional Events – connecting with friends, stakeholders and new audiences
- Legal Services (Advancement) - providing legal advice around the Division's relationships and activities
- Supporter Engagement – donor recognition, events and communications
The team is headed by Zoë Punaks, Director of Advancement Operations and Administration. The Gift Administration and Supporter Engagement teams are located in the Faculty Building (Level 1), with all other teams based in the Sherfield Building, Level 5 Mezzanine.