Advancement Operations and Administration provides the systems and support needed to underpin an effective, targeted advancement programme.
There are eight teams within Advancement Operations and Administration:
- Business Administration – operational support
- Data and Insight – database management and reporting
- Gift Administration and Accounting – processing and acknowledging donations
- Institutional Events – connecting with friends, stakeholders and new audiences
- Legal Services (Advancement) - providing legal advice around the Division's relationships and activities
- Supporter Engagement – donor recognition, events and communications
- Prospect Development - information on supporters and their relationship with the College
- Regular Giving - delivering large-scale fundraising campaigns, using direct mail, telephone and email
The team is headed by Zoë Punaks, Director of Advancement Operations and Administration.