ICT, Communications and colleagues from equality and disability support services are working on a project to establish what the College needs to do in order that any Imperial-related websites are in line with the new Accessibility Regulations 2018
These new laws aim to ensure any public sector bodies (including universities) provide digital experiences that are ‘perceivable, operable, understandable and robust’ for everyone.
Join our online Accessibility Forum to find out how to ensure your Imperial-related websites are in line with the new Accessibility Regulations 2018.
- College Accessibility Framework Project update – ICT
- The importance of accessible websites – Zoonou
- Screen reader demo by the RNIB
- College help and support – Digital team, Communications and Public Affairs
For the event you will need:
- To download Microsoft Teams app or use the web version.
- To ensure you have a good internet connection
- To ensure your audio is working on your device
- To switch off your mic throughout (unless asking a question in the Q&A session)
- Join the call on time at 11.45
We will record the session and make this and the slides available here after the session.
We look forward to you joining this session and we hope you find it helpful.