Join IGHI’s Student Challenges Competition as finalists compete for our biggest prize yet, £10,000. The competition provides a platform for UK students to showcase their idea to improve global health and win money towards developing it further.
After pitches from the finalists and Q&As from the judges, the event will be followed by a drinks reception where the winners will be announced.
Meet the finalists:
1. Chiara Heide – Brightcure. Find out more about Chiara’s idea.
2. Aakeen Parikh – E.Wash. Find out more about Aakeen’s idea.
3. Woochan Hwang – Affect A.I. Find out more about Woochan’s idea.
4. Ana Pengelly – Predisure. Find out more about Ana’s idea.
5. Samyakh (Sam) Tukra – Third Eye Intelligence. Find out more about Sam’s idea.
6. Lotto Tsao – Ovolution Find out more about Lotto’s idea.
7. Manfredi San Germano – Chlamydia rapid at home test. Find out more about Manfredi’s idea.
Meet the judges:
- Dr Richard Smith, IGHI Visiting Professor
- Dr Ana Luisa Neves, M.D. and Research Fellow at the Institute of Global Health Innovation, co-founder of Momoby
- Dr Na’eem Ahmed, Consultant Radiologist, Founder of Selfless, former Editorial Board member of Clinical Medicine
- Prof Simone Buitendijk, Vice Provost for Education, Imperial College London