Fintech training course
Fintech can be defined as the application of digital technologies to create, record, transfer and manage financial value and risk. In this course we will focus on three areas of fintech that are of particular interest to bankers; distributed ledger technology also knows as blockchain, digital identity, and digital money and digital payments.
Who should attend?
The following roles within global banking, retail banking, building societies, management consultancies, professional services and asset management:
- Managers who need to prepare for disruptive innovations and challenges coming out of the fintech ecosystem
- Managers and project directors who need to better understand areas of fintech relevant to their line of work
- Heads of strategy and innovation
- Develop a hands-on understanding of fintech for bankers
- Gain insights into technologies that are changing how banking is done
- Learn how to prepare yourself for the changes that are underway