The Fuchter Group use expertise in chemical synthesis to impact molecular science in chemistry, biology and materials
- Two postdoctoral positions are available in the Fuchter group, one in synthetic electrochemistry, one in organic materials chemistry. The deadlines for application are in early July. Please see the links for further details.
- Matt’s collaborative contribution towards the development of new CDK7 inhibitors in clinical trials for cancer has been highlighted in a College press release.
- Matt was awarded a 5-year EPSRC Established Career Fellowship.
- Matt was awarded the 2018 Tetrahedron Young Investigator Award for Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry. Find out more about the award here.
- Our paper on the effects of chiral composition on the properties of chiral organic seminconductors was published in ACS Nano.
- Our perspective review on the use of chiral small molecules in technological applications is out now in Nature Reviews Chemistry. Access a view-only version here.
- Matt won a 2017 Imperial College President’s Award and a President’s Medal for Excellence in Research
- Our SIRT2 inhibitor paper, recently published in J. Med. Chem., has been F1000 Prime Recommended.
- Our collaborative paper with Julia Contreras-García which studies the performance of heteroazoaryl photoswitches has been published in JACS.