The Fuchter Group use expertise in chemical synthesis to impact molecular science in chemistry, biology and materials
- Two ESPRC-funded postdoctoral positions are available in my lab: one in synthetic chemistry and one in materials chemistry. Both positions are available for 3 years in the first instance, with the possibility of further extension. The deadline for application for both posts is 21st December 2017. For further details, including instructions on how to apply, please see the following links: 1. Research Associate in Synthetic Chemistry and 2. Research Associate in Materials Chemistry.
- Matt was awarded a 5-year EPSRC Established Career Fellowship.
- Matt was awarded the 2018 Tetrahedron Young Investigator Award for Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry. Find out more about the award here.
- Our paper on the effects of chiral composition on the properties of chiral organic seminconductors was published in ACS Nano.
- Our perspective review on the use of chiral small molecules in technological applications is out now in Nature Reviews Chemistry. Access a view-only version here.
- Matt won a 2017 Imperial College President’s Award and a President’s Medal for Excellence in Research
- Our SIRT2 inhibitor paper, recently published in J. Med. Chem., has been F1000 Prime Recommended.
- Our collaborative paper with Julia Contreras-García which studies the performance of heteroazoaryl photoswitches has been published in JACS.