The Fuchter Group use expertise in chemical synthesis to impact molecular science in chemistry, biology and materials
- Matt was awarded a 5-year EPSRC Established Career Fellowship.
- Matt was awarded the 2018 Tetrahedron Young Investigator Award for Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry. Find out more about the award here.
- Our paper on the effects of chiral composition on the properties of chiral organic seminconductors was published in ACS Nano.
- Our perspective review on the use of chiral small molecules in technological applications is out now in Nature Reviews Chemistry. Access a view-only version here.
- Matt won a 2017 Imperial College President’s Award and a President’s Medal for Excellence in Research
- Our SIRT2 inhibitor paper, recently published in J. Med. Chem., has been F1000 Prime Recommended.
- Our collaborative paper with Julia Contreras-García which studies the performance of heteroazoaryl photoswitches has been published in JACS.