Salaries, terms and conditions
This page lists the College's salary scales for all job levels and families as well as the gross costs and relevant terms and conditions associated with them.
Academic and research family
- Academic - London and Silwood Park rates [pdf]
- Academic - Wye, other UK and overseas rates [pdf]
- Research - London and Silwood Park rates [pdf]
- Research - Wye, other UK and overseas rates [pdf]
- Research - salary scale FAQ
- Senior Research Investigator rates [pdf]
- Student demonstrators rates [pdf]
Professional, technical, operational services, learning & teaching family
Clinical academic and research nurses
Clinical academic staff
- Clinical staff not holding consultant contracts [pdf]
- Clinical staff not holding consultant contracts (old scales) [pdf] for staff at South Kensington, St Mary's, Royal Brompton, Hammersmith and Charing Cross.
- Consultant Clinical Academics - New Appointments [pdf]
- Doctors in Training (Clinical Research Fellows) [pdf]
- On-call availability supplement [pdf]
- Clinical Excellence, Distinctions and Discretionary points for Consultants [pdf]
- Clinical Pay Banding [pdf]
Research nurses - agenda for change scales
Casual worker rates
College worker rate
Other categories of staff
- Other categories [pdf]
For advice on how to calculate projected salaries or other queries relating to the gross costs of employment please contact your local Faculty Finance Officer or equivalent.
This privacy notice explains how Imperial College London (the College, we, our, us) collects, uses and shares (or "processes") personal data of staff (including workers such as casual workers), prospective staff (i.e. job applicants), visiting academics and researchers, honoraries and secondees (you, your), and your rights in relation to the personal data we hold.
Terms and conditions
Core terms and conditions
Academic and research family (appendix to Core Terms)
Professional, technical, operational services, learning & teaching family (appendices to Core Terms)
Clinical, academic and research nurses
Protected terms and conditions
These terms and conditions are applicable to staff employed after May 1999 who did not transfer to a Job Family.