Tackling Antimicrobial Resistance: A Social Science Approach
Are you a health professional new to social science research? Learn how you can fight antimicrobial resistance on this course. With expertise and clinical examples of antimicrobial stewardship from the UK, USA, India, South Africa, Uganda, and Australia. Find out more and register via the blue button.
What you will learn:
- What is social science and why do we need a social science perspective for tackling antimicrobial resistance (AMR)?
- Insights on implementing antimicrobial stewardship to tackle AMR across different settings
- Introduction to realist review
- Introduction to ethnography
- Introduction to implementation science
11 June 2021Imperial experts engage world leaders as G7 begins
01 June 2021The importance of patient involvement in research
14 January 2021My time at ASPIRES- Blog by intern Gregory Godwin