ESRC Open Call
The Open Call will provide the opportunity for community led projects focussed on delivering specific impacts to business, practitioners and policy makers.
The Open Call for Impact Proposals will support:
1. Activities to directly translate social science knowledge and research into business, NGOs and the public and third sectors, by influencing policy, changing business practice and other means;
2. Knowledge transfer secondments with public, private and third sector organisations (we would aim to attract both inward and outward secondments through this type of activity);
3. Developing and promoting new engagement methods to help promote best practice across social science knowledge areas.
For more information please see the ESRC Open Call Guidance (pdf). We are currently accepting applications to this call, applications will be considered on a rolling basis every month; if your application is received by 5pm on the first Monday of the month unless otherwise stated below, you will informed of the outcome within that month. Applications received after the first Monday of the month will not be reviewed until the following month.
- There is no assessment of applications in August
- if the Monday is Bank Holiday, the deadline will be on Tuesday.