Roderic Hill room information
Roderic Hill building meeting rooms
Planon has full details of the room equipment, photos and additional information. From the list of available rooms (search results), click 'More info' next to the room name to see all the details.
Staff with access to shared rooms, can book these rooms through Planon, or by inviting the room to a meeting in Outlook.
See Department permissions to find out whether staff in your department have access to book shared and/or open rooms.
Roderic Hill meeting rooms (1)
RODH-02-260B (6), shared
- Room Contact: Estates Operations Customer Services Centre (x48000)
- Booking Restrictions: None
- Catering is allowed in this room. Book catering here.
- Facilities: Rectangular table, 6 chairs, whiteboard, display screen (USB-C connection, no HDMI or VGA)
- Directions: If entering via the Ace Extension, from the Sherfield Walkway, take the lift to the 4th Floor. Turn right and follow signs to Roderic Hill building.
Key Contact Details
Security/Emergency (24 hours a day, 7 days per week):
+44 (0)20 7589 1000 (Ext: 4444)
ICT and AV assistance (Mon-Fri, 0830-1800):
+44 (0)20 7594 9000 (Ext: 49000)
Or raise a request in ASK
Estates Operations Customer Services Centre
24 hours a day, 7 days per week
+44 (0)20 7594 8000 (Ext: 48000)
Or raise a request in Planon
- Request repairs and maintenance
- Report a breach of room etiquette e.g. room left in a mess