The new version of Timetabler Calendar is now available for all the Imperial College Staff and Students to view their own timetables and other resources (rooms, students groups, modules and programmes) timetables. Celcat Timetabler Calendar displays the timetables for the whole academic year.
The timetable is subject to change and users are encouraged to check for updates regularly
Learn more about Timetabler Calendar
Timetabler Calendar is a web-based application designed for use by staff and students to view their own timetables and timetables for other resource types (rooms, modules, groups, rooms) timetable. It provides read-only access to timetable data that is held in the Celcat database in an easy-to-use format, accessible to individuals with College Username.
- It is web-based
- All the events categories are published on Timetabler Calendar except for the "Resource Non-availability" category
- It allows easy access to anyone
- To those with a Record in Celcat (Staff or Student), it displays timetables for any resource, such as an individual student, student group, teaching staff member or room
- To those without a Record in Celcat (Staff or Student), it displays timetables for Rooms Only
The new version of Timetabler Calendar is now live
The main benefits of the new Celcat Timetabler Calendar are the following;
- It has a more intuitive and user-friendly interface than the previous Calendar version
- It is interactive and has pop-up information available
- It minimises the effort of users of looking for information
- There are a number of new functionalities, see the full list here
- Programme timetables are now available to view
The Central Timetabling team is delivering Demo sessions, find out more here
Browsing Profiles comparison
|Timetabler Calendar as Staff||Timetabler Calendar as Student||Timetabler Calendar as an unauthenticated users (Rooms only timetable)*|
|A Room Timetable||√||√||√|
|A Module Timetable||√||√|
|Your Personal Timetable||√||√|
|A Group Timetable||√|
|A Student Timetable||√|
|A Team Timetable||√|
|An Equipment Timetable||√|
|A Programme Timetable||√|
If you wish to be added in the Celcat database, please complete the ASK form CELCAT new person record. Once the request is submitted a member of the Central Timetabling Support Office (CTSO) will process the form and will be in touch with you.
If you have any queries please contact CTSO at email@example.com
Which fields are displayed on an Event?
|Timetabler Calendar as Staff or Student||Timetabler Calendar as an unauthenticated user (Room only timetable)|
|Published Notes (Custom3)||√|