COVID-19 – updates and guidance
The latest information on safety, testing and Imperial's response to COVID-19
Updated 22 October 2020
- Safety: Keeping you safe is our top priority. Visit our COVID-19 safety pages for the safety measures we have put in place.
- Testing and tracing: Find step by step guides on how to get a test, what to do with your result and if you're a close contact. Plus the work of the Contact Tracing Hub (CCT Hub) and what you need to do with QR codes.
- Testing data: for the lastest numbers on positive cases at Imperial visit our testing data page.
College COVID-19 status and response
- Campus status: Research and teaching continues on our campuses. Only students and staff required to be on our campuses should visit. Staff who can work from home should continue to do so.
- London status: As of midnight on Friday 16 October, all London boroughs were placed in Tier 2, the second out of the three tiers: ‘High’. Find out what this means for Imperial on the College COVID-19 status page.
Find out about Imperial's research and community action in response to COVID-19.
More specific COVID-19-related information for staff, students, applicants: