The cost of one residential place on the Imperial College Global Summer School in 2019 is £4,590 per student.
Once you receive an unconditional offer, you will need to make an online payment of the full course fees within 14 days to confirm your place on the programme. We are unable to hold a place on the programme before full payment is received.
Fees and payment
The cost of the Global Summer School programme is £4,590. This includes:
- All tuition (link to the academic programme)
- Course materials
- Use of campus facilities
- Accommodation (link to accommodation)
- Three meals a day and social activities - evening and weekend social programme,
- Including the cost of scheduled excursions and activities
- Travel to and from activities
- Certificate of participation on completion of the Summer School, awarded by Imperial
- Meet-and-greet transfer service at Gatwick and Heathrow airports on the first day of the
- Summer School
- Drop-off service at Gatwick and Heathrow airports on the last day of the Summer School
What is not included
The following are not included in the Global Summer School fee:
- Domestic or international travel to or from London at the start and end of the programme
- Any travel, cancellations to trips to/from Global Summer School
- Possessions or medical/dental insurance for students
- Any associated costs e.g. visas application costs
- Spending money
- Additional food or snacks outside of mealtimes
When to pay
It is important to make a full payment promptly within 14 days of the offer being made to secure your place. It is not possible for payment to be made in stages; payment must be received in full for your place to be confirmed.
How to pay
Payment must be made by credit or debit card through our online payment portal. We are unable to hold a place on the programme before full payment is received.
If you change your mind within 14 days of making payment, please notify the Summer School team immediately, and we will be able to issue you with a refund. After 14 days, the payment becomes non-refundable.