Stay connected — #EEECommunity
We are committed to providing a supportive and considerate community, and a safe, welcoming and equal environment in which to work and study.
Three column block Committees, EDI, Staff development
Community, wellbeing, and staff development
- Belonging is a series of candid interviews with black and minority ethnic students, academics and professionals sharing their experiences and insights in finding their sense of belonging. Check out the list of Belonging events and sign up to attend at Imperial As One
- Imperial as One Coffee Morning Every Monday/Wednesday: Imperial As One coffee mornings, and Afternoon Teas (via Teams) Find out more about Imperial As One, Imperial College London’s Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Staff Network
- Imperial Multi-Faith Chaplaincy Centre. 'A time for remembrance during the pandemic' - the regular reflective time which ran during term time, has now finished, but online one-to-one support sessions and weekly meditation sessions and weekly meditation sessions continue.
- Every weekday: Imperial College Support at Home Calendar. A daily programme of classes, webinars, workouts, meet-ups and more.
- Saturday Morning Circuit Training: Lina is holding circuit training sessions on Zoom with her rowing club while they can't get on the water. Staff are very welcome to join - contact Lina for details.
Annual awareness / celebration events
- Black History Month - October
- RAEng This is Engineering Day - ~first week of November
- LGBTQI+ STEM Day - 18 November
- Disability History Month - third week November to third week December
- LGBT History Month - February
- International Women's Day - Women @ Imperial Week - 8 March
- Mental Health Awareness Week - May
- International Women in Engineering Day - 23 June
Please help us add to this list — email Jane Horrell with your suggestions