2018 London Workshop on Signal Processing Theory and Methods
Non-convex Optimisation and Matrix Factorisation
Delving into Non-convex Optimisation and Matrix Factorisation, the second bi-annual London Workshop on Signal Processing Theory and Methods will take place on 13 and 14 September 2018 at Imperial College London.
DateS: 13-14 September 2018
Venue: Room 408, EEE Building, Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus (No. 16 on Campus Map)
- Helmut Bölcskei, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Alex Bronstein, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
- Yuxin Chen, Princeton University, USA
- Yuejie Chi, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Cédric Févotte, Institut de recherche en informatique de Toulouse (IRIT), France
- Reinhold Häb-Umbach, Paderborn University, Germany
- John Hershey (TBC), Google, USA
- Yue M. Lu, Harvard University, USA
- Gongguo Tang, Colorado School of Mines, USA
- John Wright, Columbia University, USA
Registration Fee: £10
To secure your place at the 2018 London Workshop on Non-convex Optimisation and Matrix Factorisation, please register at our eStore by 23:59 on 09 September 2018.
Special thanks to our sponsors...
- CSP Group @ EEE Imperial