The Centre for Paediatrics and Child Health invites you to attend the first in a series of symposia exploring our research themes. The objective of the meeting is to highlight state-of-the-art imaging techniques being investigated at Imperial and identify and tackle challenges in their application to child health. We will explore how imaging techniques in different formats can be utilised to advance our understanding of child health. We hope the content will help to instigate novel collaborations between within and across the Centre themes.
Guest speakers include:
- Dr Tom Semple, Consultant Radiologist Royal Brompton Hospital
- Professor Simon Schultz, Professor of Neurotechnology Imperial College
- Professor Steve Gentleman, Professor of Neuropathology Imperial College
- Dr Franz Puttur, ISS Research Fellow Imperial College
- Dr Carolina Kachramanoglou, Consultant Neuroradiologist, Imperial College Healthcare Trust
Please see the full programme below.
Image credit: ‘Visualising cell-matrix interactions in lung inflammation’ – Dr Franz Puttur