The ICHT Clinical Divisions play a key role at the feasibility stage in healthcare research studies by contributing to the assessment of feasibility, as well as taking the final decision on whether a study should be accepted.
There is often a considerable gap in time between the initial decision to pass a study through its feasibility assessment and the subsequent milestones of (i) submission to IRAS and (ii) successful governance.
During the work-up and governance stages it is therefore necessary to contact the research managers for reaffirmation of feasibility, to ensure that the project still meets operational and strategic targets.
• Specialist Medicine
• Emergency Medicine/Medicine for the Elderly
• HIV/Sexual Health/Infection/TB
• Stroke and Neurosciences
020 3113 7306
|Surgery, Cancer & Cardiovascular||• Surgery
• Clinical Haematology
• Critical Care, Anaesthetics and Pain
• POEM: Plastics, Orthopaedics, ENT, Major Trauma Unit
020 3313 7302 (Hammersmith)
020 3311 7435 (Charing Cross)
|Women's and Children's||• Paediatrics and Neonates
• Women's Health (Obs & Gynae)
020 3313 3990 (Hammersmith)
|Investigative Sciences and Clinical Support||• Pathology
• OPD, Pharmacy & Therapies
• Theatres (inc pre-op and de-contamination)
020 3313 3266