Welcome to our group!
Tackling mechanisms of complex biological machines requires a multidisciplinary approach, and we are a highly multidisciplinary and very collaborative team consisting of chemists, biochemists and physicists. Please click on our group members to find out more about what they do.
People block 2
People block 3
People block 4
People block 5
Alumni - where are they now ?
- Dr. Enrico Salvadori (2015-18) - Enrico joined us first on a joint position with UCL and then as the EPR Facility Research Fellow. He now holds a lectureship at the University of Turin (Italy).
- Dr. John Wright (2018-19) - John is now a PostDoc at Judy Hirst Group in Cambridge.
- Dr. Nolwenn le Breton (2015-17) - Nolwenn now has a permanent CNRS research position (ingénieur de recherche) at the Chemistry Institute at the University of Strasbourg, which is part of the national French EPR platform.
- Dr. Ana Maria Esteves (2016-17) - Ana is now a PostDoc at King's College London.
- Kaltum Abdiaziz (2016-20) - Dr. Kaltum is now PostDoc at Guy Hanke Group at QMUL.
- Martina Cirulli (2015-19)
- John Wright (2014-18)
- Yara Van Ingen - Project in collaboration with Andy Ashley Group (2019-2020) - PhD student at Cardiff University.
- Chrisline Thomas (2017-18), Inorganic Chemistry project prize 2018 - Chemistry teacher
- Adam Suhaj (2016-17) - PhD student at King's College London
- Chagish Gnanaranjan (2016-17)
- Nilab Rashidi (2016-17)
- Michelle Liu (2015-16)
- Anokhi Shah (2014-15) - PhD student in EPR spectroscopy at the University of St. Andrew's
- Hong Nhi Truong (2014-15)
- Nicholas Pillay (2013-14)
BSc project students
- Dilan Al (2017-18) - MRes Imperial College London
- Katrin Geng, Ulm University, Germany, DAAD RISE funded (2019)
- Gemma McGuire, Imperial College London (2017) - returned as PhD student!
- Chris Gusenda, University of Frankfurt, Germany, DAAD RISE funded (2017)
- Camille Galateau, ESCOM (Ecole Normale de Chimie Organique et Minerale), Compiegne, France (2016)
- Svenja Hehn, University of Konstanz, Germany, DAAD RISE funded (2016)
- Sumeyye Altun, Bogazici University, Turkey, Erasmus + funded (2016)
- Catalina-Andreea Romila, QMUL, RSC summer bursary (2014) - now a PhD student at UCL