Registry Mission Statement
Sustaining the College’s Mission Statement and Strategic Intent by:
providing senior management and Faculty staff with expert guidance on matters affecting academic policy
providing students, applicants and enquirers with a professional, customer-focussed service which offers consistent and appropriate advice, as well as efficient processing
College Mission Statement
Imperial College embodies and delivers world-class scholarship, education and research in science, engineering and medicine, with particular regard to their application in Industry, Commerce and Healthcare. We will foster interdisciplinary working within the College and collaborate widely externally.
- To remain amongst the top tier of scientific, engineering and medical research and teaching institutions in the world.
- To continue to attract and develop the most able students and staff world-wide.
- To develop our range of academic activities to meet the changing needs of society, industry and healthcare.
- To establish our Business School as one of the leading such institutions in the world.
- To communicate widely the significance of science in general and the purpose and ultimate benefits of our activities in particular.