Dates to be confirmed - Please contact us for further information
- Duration: 6 hours
- £120 Imperial staff
- £225 External delegates
- Contact us
The course is intended for beginners in LaTeX - no previous experience is assumed.
It is completely hands-on, with printed notes so that you can work at your own pace with one-to-one support from tutors.
- When, why and where LaTeX?
- The philosophy of LaTeX - typesetting language vs. WYSIWYG
- Your first LaTeX document
- "Math mode" - Typing mathematics
- Complex documents - Cross-referencing of text and maths, bibliographies, document
- Styles for theses and journal articles
- Putting pictures into documents
- Resources for LaTeX on the internet