Short courses from MSc paediatrics and child health
October 2018 - June 2019
We have a range of short courses spread throughout the academic year which are available both to students who are enrolled on the MSc in paediatrics and child health and as stand-alone CPD accredited programmes for all healthcare professionals. The courses are offered in line with level 3 of the RCPCH curriculum.
The courses available cover the following areas:
- Adolescent health
- Child public health and social paediatrics
- Law and ethics in paediatrics
- Nutrition, Growth and Development of the Child
- Paediatric ventilation - a hands-on practical short course
- Recognition and management of the seriously ill child
- Science and evidence in paediatric practice
- Serious infection and critical care in children
- Stabilisation and transport of the critically ill child
Who should attend?
The courses will benefit paediatricians, GPs, nurses, therapists, and other healthcare professionals involved in child health.