Post occupancy evaluation (Stage 7)
- Review project and delivery to date.
- Identification of areas where delivery worked well and where it did not.
- Review of functional and technical performance of the facility; has the desired brief been met?
- Investigate causes of these outcomes and set up actions to ensure mitigation of negative situations in future projects and repeat successes (continuous improvement).
- Review of strategic performance of the facility (key stakeholder interviews).
- Completion of POE questionnaire (Word) by the Client Team and end users.
- Collation and graphical representation of questionnaire responses.
- Set up review meeting/workshop, invite participants and issue agenda.
- Facilitator identifies relevant issues and lessons learnt for discussion at review meeting/workshop.
- Presentation of questionnaire findings.
- Assessment of questionnaire findings.
- Review and identification of lessons to be applied to future projects.
- Review and identification of problems and identification of solutions.
- Output document detailing lessons learnt and project successes, actions needed to ensure lessons are incorporated into or replicated in future projects, action plan for resolution of problems and responsibility.
- Case study.
- Results of questionnaires.
- Feedback on Project Quality Review process.
- Copies of all presentations given.