All project and College guides, policies, forms and templates
Here you will find documents, forms and templates for all construction and engineering projects related to Imperial College London. In addition to these documents there is a guides and policies and a College standards section which has information on statutory policies, guidelines and requirements for construction projects and other Imperial related works. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please ask the Information Management team.
These forms and documents are updated regularly and should be used as the current versions. Do not use copies from any other source as the information contained may be out of date.
The Estates Development and Projects Division have a bulletin system by which Approved suppliers may be kept informed in an effective and efficient manner of any amendment, clarification or other change in policy, process, procedure, programme or projects.
For more information please read the Estates Development and Projects Bulletin guidelines (pdf).
- College and Statutory [PDF]
- Project Management [PDF]
- Specification and Design [PDF]
- Contract Commercial and Cost Management [PDF]
College and Statutory
- A/17/003 Contractors Facilities [PDF]
- A/17/002 EDP Records Management Policy [PDF]
- A/17/001 Updated Record Document Guidelines [PDF]
- A/16/003 Construction Health Safety and Environment Code of Practice [PDF]
- A/16/002 Roof Construction Works Permit [PDF]
- A/16/001 Record Document Guidelines [PDF]
- A/15/002 PreConstruction Information Schedule [PDF]
- A/15/001 Sustainability - Contacting Utility Providers [PDF]