Blackboard is Imperial College London's virtual learning environment (VLE) and is used to teach courses and store materials online.
To access Blackboard Learn, follow these steps:
- Go to https://bb.imperial.ac.uk/.
- Enter your Imperial College London username and password.
- Click Login.
- Browse the courses available to you.
If you can login but cannot see the courses that you should be enrolled on, contact your course tutor or course administrator.
Blackboard enables you to:
- Deliver course materials (including text, images, videos and audio files).
- Set and take quizzes and surveys.
- Set and receive assignments.
- Communicate through online discussion, real-time chat and a virtual, interactive classroom.