We recognise that good communication taking place between the College community and the Estates Operations teams is crucial to the effective, responsive delivery of our services. Each building has a Building Manager and an Assistant Building Manager. Their experience and in-depth knowledge of their buildings and of the departments operating within it make them an ideal point of contact for building-related enquiries and issues. You can discover who is your Building Manager by following this link.
There are regular Building User Group ('BUG') meetings where Building Managers meet with building users to discuss:
- Departmental issues affecting building users and others
- Health and safety (including new hazards)
- Environmental Issues, including energy, cleaning and waste management
- Maintenance, testing and repair
- New Projects and Refurbishments (including those conducted by other employers on the same site)
- Tenant Issues (new tenants, induction and exchange of information on hazards)
- Accident and Incident Reports
- Building Checklist Issues and Progress
- Any campus-wide issues affecting the Building
and any other matters of relevance.
If you would like to know more about BUGs or have building or services queries, please contact your Building Manager.