HWF1 - Zeiss Axio Observer
A Zeiss Axio Observer inverted microscope with a fully motorised stage, controlled by Zen acquisition software. This system is also equipped with a large range of filter sets, LED light sources from UV to far-red, and a highly sensitive camera for fast, low-light imaging and a colour camera for standard histology.
Advantages of this microscope
- multi-Channel, Z-Stack, Timelapse, Tiles & Positions and Autofocus including Definite Focus - focus holding system for long term timelapse experiments
- Colibri.2 LED for Fast Excitation switching, capable of switching excitation wavelengths in less than 1ms with fast acquisition components
- Slide, dish and multiwell formats
- Live cell environmental control system including Temperature and CO2 control
- Colour camera for histology imaging.
- Hamamatsu Flash 4.0 fast camera
Hammersmith Hospital, L-Block room 314
Please see the FILM wiki page - HWF1 hardware configuration