- 2018-2019 MSc Class: We are enjoying getting to know our current cohort of MSc students. The 2017-2018 class comprises just over 40 students from 21 countries! Applications for the 2018-2019 academic year are now open.
- 2016 Geotechnical Research Medal: Dr. Jamie Standing and Prof. David Potts have been awarded the 2016 Geotechnical Research medal for their paper entitled The use of kinematic hardening models for predicting tunnelling-induced ground movements in London Clay that was published in Géotechnique 66(2).
- Seminar: 2016 Kaikoura Earthquake On Wed October 4th Dr. Liam Wotherspoon from the University of Auckland, New Zealand gave a talk on the 2016 Kaikoura Earthquake, focussing on geologic, geotechnical and built environment impacts. Full details: Liam Wotherspoon Talk Oct 2017.
- New Tecnologies Workshop A New Technologies Workshop was be held at Imperial College London on 27th September. This workshop will consider advanced remote sensing techniques – InSAR, LIDAR, hyperspectral imaging. For further details contact Dr. Richard Ghail or refer to the workshop flier: New Technology Workshop Info
- Other recent activities, events and news.