Operations Coordinator, Executive Education
Are you a highly motivated individual with strong analytical and reporting skills? Do you have strong budget management and administrative skills? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you - join us in supporting Imperial’s Executive Education team. The Executive Education team consists of specialists in the leadership development of high-performing and high-potential executives and our main aim is to design, develop and deliver...
Job listing information
- Reference BUS00164
- Date posted 31 May 2019
- Closing date 17 June 2019
Are you a highly motivated individual with strong analytical and reporting skills? Do you have strong budget management and administrative skills? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you - join us in supporting Imperial’s Executive Education team.
The Executive Education team consists of specialists in the leadership development of high-performing and high-potential executives and our main aim is to design, develop and deliver customised and open enrolment programmes to match the rhythm of work and development of today’s executives and future leaders. Our clients and programme participants range from young managers and professionals to senior executives who all have very high expectations that come with the association with the Imperial College brand and the reputation of a prestigious institution.
The Executive Education team is relatively new at Imperial College Business School and expect to grow rapidly and significantly over the next 5 years. So, this is an exciting time to join our diverse and dynamic team in a period of growth and development.
Duties and responsibilities
As an Operations Coordinator, you will be part of a small entrepreneurial team focusing on providing excellent service, internally and externally and making a pro-active impact wherever and whenever needed.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Communicate effectively at all levels and build excellent working relationships with clients, team members and senior College stakeholders.
- Produce financial and general reports of the business pipeline and manage this information via the CRM (salesforce).
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for the Custom and Head of Operations ensuring the information is correct and up to date. You will be expected to proactively improve the reporting system by producing alternative and improved reports.
- Maintain pipeline data and the production of all annual reports as required for College and external organisations, including production of annual data for Financial Times rankings, analysing results and leading on coordinating the improvement implementation.
- Work closely with the operations manager and faculty finance officer preparing the relevant information for bi monthly meetings and for the end of the financial year.
- Manage any adhoc projects that arise in the team
- Be responsible for the project management of the team salesforce needs for improvements and implementation including leasing with Business School Salesforce administrator and external suppliers to get these projects completed. You will be part of the College salesforce user group and manage the Executive Education support package logging usage and cost for Salesforce and any other integrated or related systems.
As an Operations Coordinator you will need to have the ability to take on and deliver projects under pressure, make decisions, prioritise individual / office workload and have flexibility to react positively to constant change whilst working to tight deadlines. The ability to work on your own initiative with little or no supervision is a must-have for this post. Having previous budget management experience is essential as it is to be able to produce financial reports.
Strong delivery focus, excellent communication skills coupled with excellent IT skills are also essential requirements in order to thrive in this post.
Finally, an understanding of the Executive Education market and the business school market, nationally and internationally would be desirable as well as previous working experience in an international, multi-cultural environment.
Normal hours, are 35 per week, Monday to Friday, however some flexibility is required during busy times and to meet deadlines.
Please be advised that the successful candidate will be appointed at the base of the salary advertised having a salary progression on a yearly basis until reaching the maximum salary advertised.
For technical issues when applying online, please contact: email@example.com
About Imperial College London
Imperial College London is the UK’s only university focussed entirely on science, engineering, medicine and business and we are consistently rated in the top 10 universities in the world.
You will find our main London campus in South Kensington, with our hospital campuses located nearby in West and North London. We also have Silwood Park in Berkshire and state-of-the-art facilities in development at our major new campus in White City.
We work in a multidisciplinary and diverse community for education, research, translation and commercialisation, harnessing science and innovation to tackle the big global challenges our complex world faces.
It’s our mission to achieve enduring excellence in all that we do for the benefit of society – and we are looking for the most talented people to help us get there.
Please note that job descriptions cannot be exhaustive and the post-holder may be required to undertake other duties, which are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.
All Imperial employees are expected to follow the 7 principles of Imperial Expectations:
- Champion a positive approach to change and opportunity
- Communicate regularly and effectively within, and across, teams
- Consider the thoughts and expectations of others
- Deliver positive outcomes
- Encourage inclusive participation and eliminate discrimination
- Develop and grow skills and expertise
- Work in a planned and managed way
In addition to the above, employees are required to observe and comply with all College policies and regulations.
Imperial College is committed to equality of opportunity, to eliminating discrimination and to creating an inclusive working environment. We are an Athena SWAN Silver award winner, a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a Disability Confident Employer and work in partnership with GIRES to promote respect for trans people.
Athena SWAN Silver Award 2016
We renewed our Silver in the April 2016 submission round. Recognising advancement of gender equality.
Disability Confident leader
Imperial is a Disability Confident leader
Imperial is working in partnership with GIRES to promote respect and provide equal treatment for trans people