Help and FAQs
Academic and clinical application form guidance
For Lecturer and Senior Lecturer applications please view our Academic and clinical guidance notes, which sets out the mandatory areas that must be covered in your application.
Frequently asked questions
What times do vacancies close?
Positions will come to a close at 11.59pm on the set closing date.
How do I reset my password?
If you have already signed up and have misplaced the password to access your account then you will need to reset your password.
- Click to
- Click on “Forgotten password?”
- Make sure you use the email that you registered with, click “Reset password” and a password link will be sent to you
- This email will provide you with the options to reset you password
You will then need to register with a valid email and password
How do I withdraw or remove an application?
If you have applied to a vacancy or wish to remove an application you have started that you no longer require
- Select “Application listing” under “Account” in the top left menu of the page.
- Select “withdraw” or “remove” against the application you no longer wish to be considered for
- A pop up box will appear (you may have to enable you pop up options on your chosen browser) asking “Are you sure you wish to delete this application?”
- Select “Ok”
How do I create job alerts and manage saved searches?
You can create alerts to keep track of new opportunities from across the college.
- Under “Account” in the top left menu of the page, select “Job alerts and saved searches” and then “Create a new job alert”
- Input the keywords you want linked to your search and from the drop down boxes under the keywords field, select how you wish to filter your results
- Title your alert in the “Alert name” field and select if you would like to be emailed weekly, daily or receive no emails
- Select “Create job alert” to save
To delete a job alert you no longer require
- Select “Job alerts and saved searches” under “Account” in the top left menu of the page.
- Select “remove” by the job alert you no longer require.
Do you require further assistance?
Our Frequently Asked Questions provide advice on the most commonly encountered queries, however, should you still require assistance after viewing these, please raise a request. In order to resolve your issue quickly please provide us with as much detail as possible including:
- The Job reference number: This number identifies the role you’re applying for, and can be found at the top of the job advert.
- Web browser - Google Chrome or Microsoft Internet Explorer for example.
- Operating system: This is the platform you are using - Windows 7 or iOS, for example.
- Description of error: Describe the difficulty you are having.
Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications via this route. If you require further details about a particular vacancy then please use the contact details listed on the job advert.