To apply for a key worker apartment at Clayworks Apartments, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria, which has been set by Ealing Council as part of the section 106 Agreement.
All Imperial College London, Imperial College NHS Healthcare Trust staff and other key workers are able to apply for key worker accommodation at Clayworks Apartments, provided they meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Gross annual salary: The total gross annual salary of the applicant must not exceed £65,000.
- Contract or offer of employment: Applicants must have a current contract of employment, or have accepted an offer of employment at an applicable organisation.
For Clayworks Apartments, key workers are defined as:
- Members of staff of Imperial College or Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Members of staff of an ‘Other Institution’
- The University of London
- University of the Arts
- The British Ballet Organization
- Westminster College
- UCLA London
- The London Business School
- The University of West London
- Brunel University
- University of Westminster
- London South Bank University
- Royal College of Arts
- Any other person living or working in the Borough of Ealing who works in the education, health or police sectors
How apartments are allocated
An allocation policy will apply to the 35 studio apartments for staff and key workers. Further details will be released once the application process opens.
There are 35 studio apartments available to Imperial College London, Imperial College NHS Trust and other key workers.