Library Services have purchased a number of new e-books to support you with your exams.
Subjects include study skills, exam skills, coping with stress and more.
In preparation for assignment and exam time, the Library Services have purchased a new collection of e-books focussing on study skills, exam skills and helping with academic writing. You can find these e-books on Library Search, or by the direct links below.
- How to study: a very short introduction
- Mind mapping for dummies
- Success under stress: powerful tools for staying calm, confident, and productive when the pressure's on
- Become more relaxed in a day for dummies
The research process
- Understanding the research process
- Writing the literature review: a practical guide
- The literature review: six steps to success
- Statistics and scientific method: an introduction for students and researchers
- Introduction to statistical analysis of laboratory data
- Doing interview-based qualitative research: a learner’s guide
- Critical thinking: tools for evaluating research
- Giving reasons: an extremely short introduction to critical thinking
- The miniature guide to critical thinking concepts and tools
- The Oxford guide to effective argument and critical thinking
- Critical thinking: the basics
- Critical thinking: essential knowledge
- Good grammar for students
- A student’s guide to presentations: making your presentations count
- Writing for science and engineering
To access e-books, click on the link and sign in using your College username and password, when prompted. If you have any difficulties or have any other questions about this collection please contact email@example.com.
Article text (excluding photos or graphics) © Imperial College London.
Photos and graphics subject to third party copyright used with permission or © Imperial College London.
Leave a comment
Your comment may be published, displaying your name as you provide it, unless you request otherwise. Your contact details will never be published.